Hello friends! Can you believe it’s already time to start thinking about Christmas shopping? Last year, I created a fun gift guide so I thought I would do it again. You know I am always looking around online and in-stores for great finds! Here is what I have come up with as a Holiday Gift Guide for the COOL MOM. Some fun little items that every mom would love!
This list is all about treating a special lady in your life to a little glam. Coffee, wine, a little faux-fur and some lipstick? Okay that’s me in a nutshell but they are also great gift ideas to make a momma feel special and appreciated. That’s what gift giving is all about right?
cool Gift ideas
1. Warm and fuzzy slippers- Cable knit, faux fur slippers are a simple and thoughtful gift that every woman would love!
4. 2017 Planner – A pretty planner is a great way to organize for a new year. You can never go wrong with one from Rifle Paper Co.
5. Bite Lipstick Gift Set- What woman doesn’t love Sephora? They have such great gift sets this time of year, so buy one for yourself and a friend!
6. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah- The best book that I read this year. For more info about this fantastic novel, read my previous post here. And don’t forget to take part in my monthly blog book club!
8. Cozy Faux-Fur Blanket – There’s nothing like cozying up with a good book and a cup of coffee. A little rest is such a treat for us mommas sometimes!
9. Faux-Fur Shay Shay scarf – Hmmm can you tell that I love faux-fur? You can’t go wrong here with the exclusive clothing line of JILLIAN HARRIS for Privilege. The best part? This neck warmer is so on point and on sale for half price!
10. Starbuck Fox Mug – Because you can never have enough mugs, and because she’s foxy, right?
11. Cooper Toque- A little something from Etsy Shop! This gorgeous hand-made hat comes in four different colour combinations!
12. Give me Some Lip – If the other Sephora set is a bit too bold, try this one! A great deal and a chance to try a few different brands.
So what’s your favourite? I think I’ll take one of each.