Nume Curling Wand
“I am only as strong as the coffee I drink and the hairspray I use.”
Long waves are cause of a lot of hair envy in the beauty world. Those soft, touchable curls are the reason I’ve been growing my hair out for the past couples years. I rarely ever wear my hair straight anymore, as I find it just looks too thin. Curls are a great way to add volume and make your hair look thicker. It also gives your overall appearance a more classy and feminine look.
Washing and drying your hair everyday is extremely damaging. I like to get a few days out of my curls, so the Nume Classic Wand has been an amazing addition to my beauty routine. I love how quickly it heats up and the short amount of time it takes to curl each strand. This wand comes in three sizes: 19mm, 25mm and 32mm. I use the 25mm barrel because my hair doesn’t hold the curl if I go any larger. Don’t worry if your curls are a bit tight, as they will gradually fall throughout the day, giving you looser waves.
Tips for achieving this wavy curl with the Nume Classic Curling Wand:
- Wash and blow dry hair.
- Start at the front, separate a 1.5″ section of hair.
- Start your curl level with your nose, wrap from the TOP DOWN and wrap AWAY from your face.
- Hold for ten seconds and release.
- Continue around until you reach the back of your head, starting at the same level and wrapping in the same direction.
- Now begin at the other side of your face and mimic the exact same thing.
- Use a bit of mousse to scrunch up your curls and then follow with hairspray.
- Voila! this stye takes me about 10 minutes to achieve and lasts for 2-3 days!
A couple amazing offers for you, because you know I love a deal:
- Get my Classic Curling Wand + FREE Agran Oil for $29.99 with code LOOSECURLS
- 40% off any flat iron + FREE Brush + FREE US Shipping with code FLATIRONDEAL
- HURRY! All these deals expire soon!
Have a good hair day,