What trends should you watch for this fall? I’ve revealed my top TEN must-have items to transition you into the cooler weather! Here’s what is trending this fall…
This dress from HM checks so many boxes of styles that I am crushing on for fall. Ruffles, gingham, mini length…. check, check, check! I’ve kept my toes warmer in these adorable and affordable faux-suede booties. When I was researching trends for this post, I got a little carried away linking items from HM. They have so many great items right now! This post is not at all sponsored by the way, this shop has always been one of my go-tos when I start looking for new clothes.
Trending this Fall
- Mini length dresses with long sleeves
- Peplum Sleeves (see my previous post)
- Mixing florals and leather (more inspiration here)
- Cold-shoulder blouses and dresses (go here!)
- Ankle boots or mules (closed-toe slip-ons)
- Gingham and plaid
- Anything crimson
- Mesh blouses
- Over-sized cozy sweaters
- High-waisted tailored pants
To help you get inspired, I’ve included a few of my tops picks so that you can visualize yourself in these new styles!