After many requests, I’m back a YouTube update on my hair extensions! It’s been four months since I added volume and length to my hair at The Extensionist and it’s time to answer some of your questions!
Your Questions Answered!
Because I have so much to say in this post, I decided to make a video for you! I’ve had so many great questions on Instagram that I thought it would be time to give everyone an honest update.
Some of the questions, I’m tackling:
- Are they heavy?
- Do they hold style?
- What kind of hair is it?
- Can I colour my hair while they are in?
- How do you wash and condition your extensions?
- How often can I wash my hair?
- What do you need to keep them looking healthy?
- How often do I need to get the microbeads tightened?
- Is it uncomfortable?
- Can I wear my hair up?
- Do they still look great?
BUT WAIT!! If you missed my first video about the before and after transformation, go back here and watch this one first!
Hair Extensions in Calgary
Don’t forget to book your consultation at The Extensionist in Calgary, Edmonton or Kelowna! Get 10% off any package with coupon code KIKI10 and that’s on top of any monthly promotion!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!