Want to give your hair a break from the damage of heat and styling? Try this easy no-heat hair tutorial that will give you pretty beach waves that last for days!
Watch and Learn!
I’ve started wearing my hair in these beach waves quite a bit! After years of highlighting and styling with heat tools, my hair is becoming a little fried. This is a great way to add some moisture back after a wash by taking a break from the heat. To make it easy, I’ve created a little IGTV video for this tutorial. Watch and see how it’s done!
View this post on Instagram
How to Create No-Heat Waves!
- Wash and condition your hair. I like to do this style after I deep condition my hair, leaving on a treatment for 20-60 minutes.
- After rinsing and towel drying your hair, brush through. I like to use a leave-in detangling conditioner with my extensions.
- Allow your hair to air dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Finger comb through a palm-sized amount of mousse (depending on the length of your hair) from the roots to the ends.
- Part your hair into two sections down the middle, starting from your forehead to the base of your scalp.
- Doing a dutch or french braid, braid your hair along your hairline all the way to ends. Use a small elastic to secure.
- Now leave your braids in for roughly 8-10 hours, until they are fully dry. Go to sleep!
- Wake up and take out your braids. Gently, separate the braids. Add a little more mousse of a light spray of hairspray. Voila! Beautiful waves that will last for days!
Try this tutorial and let me know how it went in the comments!
Looking for more hair inspiration? Check out my YouTube Channel!
ExplorerDoor - Canada's Fairy Door Company says
Love this! We can’t wait to try and see how it looks. Yours look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing these great hair tips xxx