Find the most Instagrammable places in Scottsdale, Arizona! In this travel post, I’ve included locations with addresses, a map and photography tips to help you capture the best photos for your feed. Follow along on Instagram @pursuingpretty to see more photos of my Arizona travels.
Most Instagrammable Places in Scottsdale
Your guide to Instagrammable places in Scottsdale, Arizona. Just a quick drive from Pheonix and totally worth the trip. You’ll have the most success taking photos on the weekends when things are not busy. Especially in the mornings! The best part about these locations is that they are all very close together. If you have access to a car, you can shoot at all of them in a 2-hour time period. I set out on a Sunday morning because I knew that I wouldn’t be interrupted by others. It’s a nice, quiet time to enjoy Scottsdale! I will continue to add to these locations on future trips, so save this one to your favourite travel Pinterest board!
If you love finding Instagraammable walls and locations when you travel, check out these other popular guides that I’ve written for Calgary, Pheonix/Mesa, Seattle, Puerto Vallarta, and Kelowna.
Address: 5101 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- Wanderers Welcome archway
- WTF wall
- Orange hallway
- I love this location because you do not have to be staying at the hotel in order to access the Wanderers Welcome archway and WTF wall. These are on the Northside of the hotel so the afternoon is best to photograph when the sun has gone around the side of the building. The property is beautiful and I highly recommend staying there if you can!
Geisha a Go Go
Address: 7150 E 6th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Photography tips: This wall is East facing. Direct sunlight works well because of the bright colours or wait until the late afternoon to catch it without any shadows. Use hashtag #itsthathot!
The Saguaro Scottsdale
Address: 4000 N Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- There are SO MANY places to photograph at this hotel, making an overnight stay SO worth it! For a full write up with endless photograph ideas, check out my full blog post: The Saguaro Scottsdale – Instagram Scottsdale
- You can access this blue wall, and exterior Saguaro Scottsdale sign without having to stay at the hotel. The lobby is also a beautiful spot for photos including the yellow/green garden wall and couch.
Address: 4338 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- The outside “TO GO” wall is North facing
- It is located in a parking lot so try and get there before the area gets busy
- Diego Pops opens at 11 am and is very Instagrammable inside with pineapple wallpaper!
“Pink” Law Office
Address: 7527 E 1st St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
- Okay, so you might have noticed that the “pink” law office is no longer pink. To be honest, I’m not sure that it is even a law office anymore as it is called the Southwest Retail Group. Either way, it’s a beautiful spot for photos!
- The building is North facing and should only be visited on the weekends or after the office is closed.
- If you head through the archway and to your left, you’ll find the staircase. I loved the morning backlight in this photo!
Map of Instagram Worthy Places in Scottsdale
Use this map to help you locate each Instagrammable place and wall! Click on the orange camera icons to see the photo linked with each place. I will add more on my next visit.
You may also like these blog posts:
Leave a Reply