The Nuna Stroller is the newest addition to our family and I truly wish I’d owned it for the past 5 years! Read on to find out why your stroller is the number one item you should be splurging on to ensure good quality. See our family photos of our day at cruising around Calaway Park with the Nuna MIXX2!
Calaway Park is an amusement park about fifteen minutes from our home and now that our boys are a little older and a little taller, they love riding the rides. The park is only open during the summer and this year in Calgary has been exceptionally hot. My 5-year-old is pretty good about pounding the pavement for the half-day we spend here but my 3-year-old, Cooper, just can’t hack it. That’s why the Numa Stroller MIXX2 has been a lifesaver!
I tried doing the park a few weeks ago without any wheels and it was excruciating! Cooper whined and cried and just wanted me to carry him for half of the time. He didn’t have a spot to sit and relax or any shade to get some reprieve some the sun. Last weekend, we went back to the park and came better prepared with our new Nuna Stroller. It was such a different experience. Cooper got the breaks and shade he needed and we were able to spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
Any seasoned mother will tell you, the one item you should always splurge on is a stroller. I spent almost three times as much on our stroller than our crib six years ago when we found out we were expecting. You NEED a strong, sturdy reliable stroller that’s going to last you through all of your kids. Your stroller will get the most wear and tear out of any baby item that you own. It important to do your research and find the perfect one to grow with your family.
Nuna Stroller Review
Okay, I have to be honest with you… I had the Baby Jogger City Select for the past five years and the Nuna MIXX2 is SO much better. As for my experience, I love the way this stroller handles and all of the features that it offers. It’s easy to recognize that this stroller was designed with parent/child comfort and safety as their number one priority. Here are some reasons why I LOVE this stroller:
- The rubber wheels make for such easy steering, it seriously drives like a dream!
- It folds up flat and opens so easily with with only one hand. No more awkward stroller struggles!
- The black “caviar” colour is a necessity to hide soil and stains from everyday use.
- The seat, shade canopy and bottom storage basket are made with really thick durable material, I know it will stand up to years of future wear.
- The brake is smartly located at the bottom (and not the side!) so that it can be activated and released with your foot.
- The Nuna has a 5-point harness system that I have never seen before. There are two easily- adjustable shoulders straps plus two additional straps that come around the hips. They are all connect together through the legs. It’s an extra safety feature that I appreciate.
- The seat can be turned to face forward or backward!
- I am pretty tall and so is Cooper and I can easily adjust the leather push bar for myself and the footrest for Cooper.
- The back reclines so that your little one can have snooze anytime, anyplace.
- The extended canopy gives the best shade coverage I’ve ever seen on a stroller.
- An added bonus is that rain cover, footmuff and car seat adapters included with your purchase!
Add the Nuna MIXX2 stroller to your family today!
Disclaimer: I received the Nuna Stroller for review but all thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.