Currently trending in 2020: puff sleeves! On this blog post, check out these two flirty dresses and a round-up of my favourite pieces for summer and fall. Plus find the location of this Instagram Mural in Calgary!
- Puff-Sleeve Dress from HM
- Two-Piece Embroidery Puff-Sleeve Crop Top and Skirt
- Red Ruffled Trimmed Dress from HM
- Leopard Print Dolly Dress from Chicwish
- Floral Button Crochet Dress from Chicwish
- A-Line Cotton Dress from HM
- Long-sleeve Leopard Dress from HM
- Top from HM (multiple colours)
- Floral Puff-Sleeve Top from HM
- Open-Wasted Denim Dress in Washed Blue from Chicwish
- Puff-Sleeve maxi Dress from HM(multiple prints)
Puff Sleeve Trend
Puffed sleeves are gathered at the shoulder and then puffed out and gather back at the elbow or wrist. They have become a huge trend this year and it looks like they are here to stay for the fall and winter! This short-sleeve trend is carrying right into the fall with long-sleeve options as well. Or swap a short midi dress for a longer maxi dress. I found that HM has nailed this style this year, offering some really pretty floral options. It’s obvious that they’ve been well-received as styles have been selling out so quickly online.
I’ve rounded up my favourite affordable styles for you to easily shop this puff sleeve trend! Which one is your favourite?
Staples Mural in Calgary
This mural located on the North and East sides of the building on Staples is one of my favourites in the city! I will caution you that it is right between the C-Train station and Chinook Mall so this sidewalk can get really busy, warranting a lot of funny looks when you’re taking photos of yourself! The east side of the building can be difficult to capture due to a large tree and the onset of shadows on a sunny day but the north side is great any time of day! Pack a couple of different looks as this wall has lots of colours and options.
Leave a Reply