Summer has officially begun in our house. I just finished my last day at work today and school is out for two whole months! I’m celebrating with some Peach Sangria (recipe to come) and dinner out with my boys. How are you spending your summer? Are you having a staycation or going somewhere special? In either case, your wardrobe may be in need of something that screams summer and this romper might be just what you need…
Bright colors are a must-have this summer! They are fun, flirty and demand attention where ever you wear them. Cobalt blue has always been one of my favourite colours and it looks great with any hair color or skin tone. You probably know by now that I love jumpsuits and rompers. It’s an easy, comfortable outfit that gives you instant chic. Today I’m showing off this stunning Floral Romper, which is yet another great find from online store Shein. Plus, I’m letting you in on a few secrets on how to successfully order from them.
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about ordering from Shein.com so here are a few tips to help you shop more confidently.
- Rule #1: sizes run small! So always order a size up if you are unsure.
- Use the size charts! Use a measuring tape, get your proper measurements and compare to to the sizing chart provided on each listing.
- Check out the photos that customers have posted in the reviews section. This is a huge indicator of how it will really look on a regular person.
- Read the reviews to see how others have rated the quality of the garment.
- Normal shipping speed can be up to a month and will be delivered in your mailbox.
- If you spend enough to upgrade to the expedited shipping, you will receive a bill to pay for duty and import charges (usually about $20-$25).
My Floral Romper is a medium and I have lots of room (a small would have worked well too for me). The mix of blues, pinks and neutral tones make matching accessories simple. Happy official start to summer everyone!
Never miss affordable fashion: subscribe!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Disclaimer: This post was influenced by Shein.com but all thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.