My newest video hair tutorial is here! I’m vlogging about the T3 Micro Whirl Trio Interchangeable Barrel Styling Wand, a genius curling iron that allows you to choose and change the barrels. Plus, I’m sharing 7 tips on how to make your curls last for days. It’s all happening here in my latest beauty blog post, so don’t miss it!
Curl Tutorial Vlog
I love this curling iron because it gives you all kinds of options for different looks. From tight curls to mermaid locks, you can’t go wrong with the three barrels included in this one wand!
And because watching it is so much easier, I’m comparing them in a quick video tutorial! So don’t delay, see this wand in action as I show you how I curl my hair and compare all three barrels in the Whirl Trio! After you watch, scroll down to see my tips on how I keep my curls looking great for days!
Tips to Make your Curls Last Longer
- Make sure your hair is completely dry after blow drying. Any dampness will cause your hair not to curl properly.
- Curl immediately after you’ve washed and blow dried. Don’t wait until the next day, get the wand out right away!
- Spray a flexible hold hairspray on your hair prior to curling.
- Use a high temperature (on the T3 Micro, I suggest the 3 or 4 setting) and hold the wand for 5- 10 seconds.
- Curl smaller pieces, about 1″ sections at a time.
- Wait until your curls have completely cooled before running your fingers through them to loosen. Then use hair spray or scrunch with a small amount of mousse (I do both!).
- The subsequent days, use a shower cap when showering to keep your hair out of the humidity. It’s the devil!
Wanna See More?
Loving the blonde locks? Wait until you see my new hair makeover that will be posted next week! Make sure to subscribe you that you don’t miss it!
Learn all about my extensions in these previous posts:
The Truth About Extensions – The Extensionist with Coupon Code!
The Secret to Thick Braids – Front Dutch Braid
How to Do a Dutch Fishtail Braid
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Leave a Reply